Wire IPTV is a simple, fast and easy-to-use IPTV player for Android. It can support various Android devices including Android smartphones, tablets and TVs and OTTs with Leanback UI support. It is compatible with Xtream Codes API and M3U playlist. You can log in Xtream Codes server with your account or import m3u playlist directly from a file or web.
Wire IPTV has a very modern and intuitive UI, which gives very friendly user experiences. And it's a very light app suitable for most Android devices.
Wire IPTV has the following features.
- Working with Xtream Codes IPTV stream server V2 APIs.
- Support direct play with the IPTV channel list imported from local files and web URLs.
- Support M3U, M3U8, PLS, ASX and XSPF playlist for IPTV channels.
- Provide a quick search and navigation for IPTV channels and movies.
- Support live TV channels, movies, series and TV archives with time shift.
- Support TV guides from EPG information with easy navigation.
- Support parent control for children's protection.
- Layouts for portrait and landscape orientation, phone, tablet, and Android TV.
- Easy UI navigation