An app for students of the All Right online school. The first lesson is free!
- Lessons are conducted right in the app itself, now you can study without a computer!
- Here you can plan your lesson schedule, book and reschedule lessons.
- Track student progress and results of knowledge checks
- Get feedback from the teacher after the lesson: the app has a chat with the teacher, and you can always ask them questions that arise
- Stay connected with our school's support team in the chat within the app
- In the app, the child can do homework and will receive a reminder about an upcoming lesson
Why 15,000 parents from 46 countries have already choosen All Right
- The teaching methodology is based on the Cambridge program, which means that after passing the level at school, children can take the Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exam
- Lessons are taught by certified teachers with extensive experience working with children. All teachers are constantly trained, they know how to involve the child in play, how to get the child interested and motivated during lessons
- Learning takes place in a playful way: children sing songs, solve puzzles, and go on adventures. They are accompanied everywhere by our favorite character - Charlie the fox
- During lessons, we develop all of the language skills: listening (listening comprehension), reading, writing and speaking
- Programs and special courses are adapted to the child's age, interests and learning goals. You can choose a course on reading, a course on songs - it will help you set pronunciation and expand your vocabulary, a course on Minecraft - for those who are keen on the popular game"